2021.10.16 00:49 StatisticianFancy790 My boyfriend downloaded gay apps to see if men fancied him in the past.
About 6 years ago (well before me and my boyfriend even knew each other) my boyfriend downloaded gay apps as he said he wasn’t getting any attention from women and so wanted to see if men were attracted to him. He claims that he has never been curious / bi or gay but claims that he did send a nude photo to some guys. This just isn’t making sense to me. Would any completely straight guy do this?
submitted by StatisticianFancy790 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 bsaures Laval Rocket games are free this weekend they play at 7PM EST tonight
2021.10.16 00:49 MrBadCannon Shib on Turkish crypto exchange
|submitted by MrBadCannon to SHIBArmy [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 finaldestroyer1 SFSU Emily Macway
Good teacher and nice, but I lost my respect for her because she accused my friends of cheating when they have wandering eyes like any normal person with minor ADHD, while having a cheatsheet on the midterm. Don't get me wrong she's a decent teacher, but accusing people with no evidence is just rude. What's worse is that she report them to the department. Okay she let them retake the midterm again but without a cheatsheet so that just fking up with their grades for no reason.
submitted by finaldestroyer1 to SFSU [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 elephant_human Hip flexors feel swollen/tender from dog walking? Not sure if this is a serious issue or if I can remedy this at home. Advice is welcome!
Hi all, I got a dog about a month ago (she's super cute and I love her!). However, I've been walking way more! I'm doing like 10k steps a day, Which is a GOOD thing! I'm loving the exercise.
But I'm noticing a lot of tightness in my hip flexors, mainly in the ball/socket joints. It's a dull ache, and walking has become somewhat painful. Some days are better than others, but today I can barely walk without pain. I've been taking it easy today but I'm starting to get worried. It's on both sides, on the outside of my hip joint area.
For reference, I'm 29, 5'7 F, fairly thin but not underweight. I was wondering if maybe I have tendinitis in my hip flexor area? Or maybe i'm just experiencing pain from overuse.
Are there any stretches or remedies I could try at home first to relieve some of the pain? Or would you recommend I find a doctor?
submitted by elephant_human to physicaltherapy [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 Evanrainss I just need 10 karma for a photoshoprequest. Gift me your powers.
2021.10.16 00:49 TheWeirdCh1ld My favorite OC by far. Her name is Elaine.
|submitted by TheWeirdCh1ld to GachaClub [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 quote_emperor cartolina-aforisma-paul-morand-1
|submitted by quote_emperor to aforismiecitazioni [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 bananamilk2004 A week
2021.10.16 00:49 ThePhantomWolf3 Alternative responses to "I love you", GT edition
|submitted by ThePhantomWolf3 to GuardianTales [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 andrewwebb1234 Binance Forgot To Enter Referral Code
The most used and at the same time the most reliable crypto exchange platform is Binance. Also, Binance extremely easy to use and learn. By registering with Binance Forgot To Enter Referral Code, you can earn a 20% commission discount on each purchase.
There is a 20% Binance Referral Code: 77181558
How to Register Binance? To make an account with Binance, you should simply get enrolled on the Binance site. On the enrollment page you will be elevated to enter a substantial email address and pick a secret phrase for yourself. When you consent to the Terms and Conditions, you will be approached to check your account by means of email. The email shipped off your given account will contain a connection where you can check your Binance account. When you click on the connection, your Binance account has been made and you are prepared to start exchanging. Yet, before you do, we suggest getting your account through two-factor confirmation. Since exchanging cryptographic money is an expensive and dangerous cycle, it is fundamental for guard your account from any programmers on the web. Binance permits you to set up 2FA and interface your account to your versatile number. This implies that before you can sign in to your Binance account from another gadget, you will be approached to confirm your personality through the telephone number gave.
Funding Your Binance Account As referenced before, Binance is absolutely a cryptocurrency trade application. This implies that to begin exchanging with Binance, you will be needed to finance your account with some current cryptocurrency. This should be possible utilizing some other cryptocurrency trade wallet. Just go to your wallet where you have the cryptocurrency put away, select the amount you need to move, and send those assets to your substantial Binance account. The most awesome aspect of exchanging with computerized monetary standards is that everything occurs in a moment. When you select 'send' from your crypto trade wallet, your Binance account will be supported right away. If you register with a Binance Referral Link, it will provide to you 15% discount from your each buying.
submitted by andrewwebb1234 to BinanceCodesReferral [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 Morgan-992 This icing tips set assured to plaster a smile on any baking lover’s face, whether it’s a birthday, housewarming, anniversary, or Mother’s Day present you’re looking for. Made of high-quality stainless steel, safe, and non-toxic. This tool set is also easy to clean, makes it suitable for both home a
|submitted by Morgan-992 to CakeDecoratingIdeas [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 GarySmith43 Having trouble Calming the mind? How about Incense? Incense burning for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition. Burning incense for meditation decreases stress, and it is believed that different types like sandalwood, lavender, jasmine – have the power to cleanse negative energy, ease tensio
|submitted by GarySmith43 to ddfese [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 Awakenight The MOST BROKEN Kazuha and Beidou Team Comp, Except...
|submitted by Awakenight to KazuhaMains [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 PushedZero GariTina Raid Be online
2021.10.16 00:49 thedumbasskid69 I got these new pajama pants today
|submitted by thedumbasskid69 to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 Secret-Reaction-6141 [FOR HIRE] Creature & Character designer! Lots of options available!
|submitted by Secret-Reaction-6141 to commissions [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 Dramatic-Impact-1831 Giratina Raid Add 5226 1806 9445
|submitted by Dramatic-Impact-1831 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 RadiantFlower44 Constant chest pain [27F] for 3.5 years, I'm desperate for answers and relief
[27F]/Weight: 130 lbs./Height: 5’ 2”/Race: Caucasian/Location: USA/Chest and throat/Duration: 3.5 years.
· Symptoms: Began around early 2018: Any slight pressure on my chest (sternum specifically) hurts badly but it's always painful even ambiently. For example, I can now only wear unwired bralettes, and even my SO draping his arm around my midsection to cuddle = discomfort. Also, I’ve had a specific pain between two of my ribs. It is on my left side, a couple inches below my breast, and 2 in from the center, above the stomach area. If I lightly press on the indent between those two ribs it is QUITE painful, like a very bruised feeling.
· Symptoms Cont: The area immediately AROUND my throat (not inside), from my collarbone to chin (on the front and sides) hurts, like the outer portion of the esophagus & the lymph nodes around my neck. It definitely fluctuates, from milder, to severely intense. It’s a throbbing sensation; a dull ache that's inflamed. I have tried different medications, eaten differently, etc. and have found no correlation to my issues.
· Tests and Scans: I had a CT scan of the neck in 2018 (showed one enlarged lymph node near the throat), MRI of head all the way down to heart (no findings), blood panels (showed low vitamin D and high-ish cholesterol), a heartburn pH probe test with a tube down into my stomach that showed normal pH (no heartburn/GERD found).
· Mold: Found mold in old house in mid-2018. Professionally tested and had mold in high concentrations in the air; species of mold that I am specifically allergic to and that in general is not great for human health. I moved; in old house the ENT said I had asthma & clear allergic signs. After moving- asthma is gone, but over a 3 years later I am undeniably still having issues & persistent fatigue.
· I am quite allergic overall to environmental allergens like trees, molds, dust, etc. Allergist said my issues may/may not be allergy related, but that regardless I should do shots. The shots have had no effect on my pain levels. When I am exposed to high concentrations of allergens like in high pollen seasons, I feel no difference in my neck/chest, just increased general allergic reactions like stuffy nose.
·Maybe of note, not sure if related possibly? In March 2020 I went to the dermatologist because I had lumps in my armpits that feel weird and are slightly painful (I've had them for a while before I went in, but they were getting bigger). They biopsied and said it was steatocystoma, which are benign cysts. Since then more have appeared, never had this condition before.
· Medication/Past medical history: allergy shots (as of late 2019), Zyrtec as needed (several years), Omega 3 vitamins (as of 2019), and vitamin D (as of 2018). Other medications I tried in 2018: Prednisone, Famotidine/Pepcid, and Nexium. They caused no change. Seasonal allergies whole life. Otherwise no issues, if I wasn’t dealing with this I'd be great.
· Drink little-moderate amount (both for alcohol & coffee). Stopped drinking for over a month to see if that helped, no change. I swear red wine & coffee sometimes makes my throat and collarbone area hurt. Recently when I take my meds I have a hard time swallowing the pills even with water and they feel stuck. No smoking/drugs/restrictive diet.
I am willing to hear any possible insights at this point. I've posted this before but never gotten a response from a doc, and the pain has been getting worse recently. I posted this tonight because my SO put his hand very lightly on my sternum area to feel a skin bump I was pointing at and the barest touch in that area caused a massive flare up that made me jerk forward and yelp, and the sternum between my breasts to feel insanely inflamed. I tried touching it myself with my fingertips and even that is too much (not skin level, but the actual sternum is what hurts). This happens all the time, stuff that should NOT cause any pain. I gripped a light pillow to my chest and hurt myself the other day. There's something very wrong.
I have been to many different doctors but have no clear way forward. It's expensive to go to so many specialists and no one seems to know what to tell me. My main concern is that the pain is stemming from a not-yet-diagnosed problem that will harm me in the long run. Thank you so much for your time.
TL;DR: I am a previously healthy young adult that now has constant throat & chest pain for 3.5 years, sort of coinciding with high exposure to mold in house. Symptoms alleviated slightly after moving, but persist to this day affecting my everyday life with no clear diagnosis despite plethora of scans; doctors seem baffled.
submitted by RadiantFlower44 to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 CornInMyPancakes Madden 22 on PS5 crashing at loading screen.
Since the update I haven’t been able to play madden at all. When I ‘Press Any Button’ as soon as it says ‘Lacing Clears’ the game dashboards and tells me to submit an error report.
Wasted my money apparently. Has anyone been able to successfully get a refund of their purchase?
submitted by CornInMyPancakes to Madden [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 00:49 DazzleCrab Anyone going to Oakland show?
2021.10.16 00:49 MaynardSchism what is your ranking of the best Denzel Washington movies?
2021.10.16 00:49 3DPrintedTeacher I Wanted To 3D Print a Christmas Tree - Printed A Halloween Tree Instead
|submitted by 3DPrintedTeacher to Ender3Pro [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 jakethesnakeisback16 Dante's Inferno -Xenia[XBOX 360 Emulator] - Core i7 4790 | RX-570 4GB
|submitted by jakethesnakeisback16 to xenia [link] [comments]|
2021.10.16 00:49 robbersmp3 is cs for me?
hi. so i'm a first-year in uni majoring in cs. i was just wondering how you can tell if cs isn't the major for you or if you just need to practice more? i've done terribly on both of the assignments we've had so far and am dreading the midterm we have tomorrow. i've never felt so stupid, it seems like everyone else knows what they're doing. i don’t hate coding, i think it’s fun. but with my assignments, i never know how or where to start with the questions. i feel so lost.
submitted by robbersmp3 to csMajors [link] [comments]